Owhiro Bay School Staff
The school currently has six full time permanent teachers. Our classes are organised as follows;
- Two parallel classes of Years 4-6
- Two parallel classes of Years 2-3
- One Reception/Year 1 class
The Principal is fully released to manage the school.
The management team at Owhiro Bay School includes the Principal, Deputy Principal, Team Leader and the RTLB Cluster Manager.
We are the Lead School for Resource Teachers of Learning Behaviour (Cluster 28). Our 37 RTLB are based in central Wellington and Titahi Bay.
- Tineke Giddy – Principal
- Vikki Martin – Deputy Principal, Teacher Years 4/5/6 Karo (Room 1)
- Niky Clegg – Teacher Years 4/5/6 Pohutukawa (Room 3)
- Sylvia Reynolds – Team Leader – Teacher Year 2-3 Tawa (Room 6)
- Connor Driver-Burgess – Teacher Year 2-3 Karaka (Room 7)
- Julia Nissen – Teacher Year 1 Harakeke (Room 4)
- Chloe Fretwell – Teacher Year 1 Harakeke (Room 5)
- Warren Rankin – Cluster Manager (RTLB). Further information
- Karen Johnston – Reading Recovery, Management and Classroom Release, Harakeke.
- Jamie Hoare – Management Release
- Wendy Davenport – Office Manager
- Joanne Leggett – Accounts Manager
- Maria Bowley – Teacher Aide
- Helen Orange – Teacher Aide
- Professional Garden Services Lawns
After School Care